L. D. Arts Alumni Association
Objectives of LAA
- To develop and strengthen a feeling and fraternity amongst it's members.
- To form a link amongst the members of the college and the fresh graduates of L. D. Arts college relating to different areas of interest.
- To award scholarships to deserving and/or poor students for future studies.
- To organize seminars, lectures and group discussions on various subjects and on relevant social and spiritual matter.
- To carry out all the above and any other activities as the Board of Council (BOC) may feel appropriate from time to time either separately or jointly with other associations, organizations and/or similar bodies.
- Organization, operation and advancement of the objetives of the college and to maintain relations among the alumni of the college.
- Publishing journals and other materials, organizing programms for promoting its objectives.
- Ordinary Yearly Members:
A resident past student or faculty member of L.D. Arts College may be enlisted as ordinary yearly member on the payment of Rs. 500/- per annum. Non-resident past student may be enlisted as ordinary yearly member by paying US $50
- Life Members:
Any eligible resident past student or faculty member of L.D. Arts College may be enlisted as Life member on the payment of Rs. 5000. Any eligible non-resident past student may be enlisted as Life member by paying US $250.
Any resident past student may be enlisted as a patron on the payment of Rs. 30000. Any eligible non-resident past student may be enlisted as a patron by paying US $1000.
Any person who gives voluntary donation to this association will be known as donor.
For Online Payment
Account Holder: Lalbhai Dalpatbhai Arts College
A/c. No. 200910210000001
To register yourself as an Alumni, Click here: Alumni Registration Form