For Admission Process: CLICK HERE.
- Collect the Admission Form from our service counter on payment of Rs.10/-
- Submit your Admission Form to the Admission Committee along with the following dcouments.
Students seeking admission to F.Y.B.A.(Sem-I) class must have passed H.S.C.Examination
with English at First Attempt.
Students coming from other States and Universities should obtain Provisional Eligibility
Certificate from Gujarat University. They will have to submit the Final Eligibility
Certificate before the end of the first semester. Admission cannot be granted without
Provisional Eligibility Certificate.
For S.C/S.T./O.B.C.Reserved Seat, please contact the Principal.
You are required to submit affidavit and duly completed Enrolment Form along with
the Admission Form.
Original Mark Sheet shall be retained by the College and not returned to the student
till 30th August. This is in accordance with a directive issued by the University.
Admission is non-transferable.
Admission will not be cancelled in any circumstance. The Principal will not entertain
any request in this regard.
- S.S.C.Marksheet (One photocopy)
- H.S.C.Marksheet (Original+Two photocopies)
- School Leaving Certificate (only Certified Photocopy)
- Duly Filled AdmissionForm
- 3 Passport size Photographs